KPMC is a niche BEE project management and engineering company, specialising in combining the practicalities of mining, the challenges of logistics and the volumes of bulk materials handling with innovative solutions and experience in order to provide a complete “peace of mind” project experience to our clients.
We pride ourselves on vast knowledge of operations from PIT to PORT and besides the specialist engineers at our disposal, we have global associates bringing you world class solutions, all with experience in the following fields:
- Project Management: Highly skilled engineers with a wealth of experience handling multi million dollar projects in the mining industry, bulk materials handling industry and logistics related thereto. Our efficient project team provide the tools for effective control and completion of projects
- Mining: over 30+ years of experience in the mining industry, from dirty hands to smart suite in gold, diamonds, chrome, manganese, coal, platinum and others. Local and international experience in greenfields projects, project evaluation and feasibility studies and the provision of engineering solutions for mining into the future
- Bulk Materials handling: Our team of expert designers can provide a solution for all bulk materials handling requirements by utilising their global experience. We’ll design a complete materials handling yard layout including bulk materials handling equipment including tipplers, stackers, stacker / reclaimers, conveyors, unloading systems for truck and train and storage facilities.
- Minerals Beneficiation: Utilising the metallurgical resources at our disposal, we design, engineer, procure, construct and commission metallurgical plants for mineral extraction and beneficiation. We pride ourselves on developing new technologies for processing of waste and slag for additional metal extraction and environmental clean-ups.
- Logistics: bringing innovative solutions developed by world leaders in product innovation into Africa to provide solutions for Africa’s logistics problems.